Spent today at community church derby with very inspiring people. Great to hear what people ate doing and what they hope to be doing. Also great to get updates on all what's happening. #excitingderby
Saturday, June 27, 2015
Wednesday, April 29, 2015
Tuesday, April 07, 2015
Tuesday, March 31, 2015
Thursday, March 26, 2015
Tuesday, March 17, 2015
Preparing for a new play, "Watchdog". A Dutch play having a look at death, sounds fun eh? Actually it is a comedy. Now busy learning lines, which has to be the worst part of the whole process! So if you see me talking to myself, I'm learning lines.....honest ;)
Thursday, March 12, 2015
Friday, April 11, 2014
Monday, March 31, 2014
- The students' success at work and when they return to their studies - that this experience will equip them for the future, including the Christian guidance received.
- Steve and Kathryn Brown and their dedicated commitment to this valuable programme.
- Their children Joel, Anya and Silas living alongside the students in this bustling family environment - that they also may have the care and attention that they need from their parents.
Friday, March 07, 2014
- Kathryn half way through her second term and enjoying the job.
- Joel is off on a survival weekend soon - left to fend for himself with his group of 4 friends.
- Silas has taken time to feel part of the class but is friendly and enjoys his friends.
- Anya loves all aspects of school and has a great bunch of friends who hang out together often at the weekends.
- Steve is Chair of the parents/staff association, which plans a few events through the year
- We have found that each time a new group of students come there are always some who really relate well to our three children.
- Making time for being just a family is a constant challenge and we sometimes feel we need to be more creative in figuring out how to make more time for our children.
Thursday, March 06, 2014
Thursday, March 21, 2013
Friday, March 01, 2013
Monday, February 25, 2013
..we started in January and after our first month all the students have successfully survived the first weeks of training and living together as a group with our family in a very small space.
..The students are all on their first internships, including working in schools, garages, clinics, construction sites, working with babies and children with special needs, etc..
all are being stretched and challenged as well as developing and discovering skills and character..