- Kathryn half way through her second term and enjoying the job.
- Joel is off on a survival weekend soon - left to fend for himself with his group of 4 friends.
- Silas has taken time to feel part of the class but is friendly and enjoys his friends.
- Anya loves all aspects of school and has a great bunch of friends who hang out together often at the weekends.
- Steve is Chair of the parents/staff association, which plans a few events through the year
Our family and the IY family.
- We have found that each time a new group of students come there are always some who really relate well to our three children.
- Making time for being just a family is a constant challenge and we sometimes feel we need to be more creative in figuring out how to make more time for our children.