Monday, July 30, 2012

A day in the life.....


A DAY IN THE LIFE
I am doing my internship at Ntinda School for the deaf in Nakawa Division. 
My first time of going there I was challenged by the sign language but as time went on I learnt some and I was able to communicate with teachers plus the students. 
I have also managed to help in teaching, marking books and any other activity that is around. I have also acquired the skill of transplanting because the Kabira pupils used to come and work in the school garden with us. Also moving to and fro has helped me to know different places which I didn’t before. It has also enabled me to know how to use a computer.  In addition, I have known how to handle a deaf child and it has helped me realise that I want to pursue teaching as a career.

No comments: